Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Shop Blogger Closet!

Oh Hey! 
If you are like me, you don't enjoy your instagram feed being filled up with people selling half of their closet on your newsfeed! I decided to create a blog where you can sell your clothes all in one simple post! It will cost $3 an item. All you have to do is email me pictures of your item, description, and price, and I will post it on this blog!
Each person will have their own individual post. That way it will be easy for you to keep track of your items! I will forward you the email when an item of yours has sold! 
This will be an easy way for you to shop your favorite blogger's closet!

Here is an example of how a post will look:

From shopcrystalfaye.com 's closet:

 1. J.Crew Scarf


picture of item



description
price + shipping

how to purchase:
(comment should look like this) 
sold. item #1 cr9701@gmail.com

Email me at shopclosetblog@gmail.com 
if you are interested!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment